Yesterday I met Patrick stump and my mum pulled him over and told him she wanted to mother and adopt him
And he turned to me and said “would you mind having me as a little brother?”little brother
and yes but what a shame what a shame the poor groom’s bride is a door
- police: OPEN THE DOOR NOW
- me: um not if you keep yelling
Reasons I should be in a band:
1) I’d be really amusing in interviews
2) I’d try to reply to everyone on Twitter
3) I’m totally on board with shipping (I’d probably read all of your fanfics tbh)
4) I don’t get homesick so tours would be good
Reasons I shouldn’t be in a band:
1) I can’t sing or play instruments for shit
In that time the fires of hell have burned through ground. My house collapsed. All babies have become homosexuals with no concept of morality. God has disowned us. Strange lizard men have started taking over parliament. The undead have woken and are on a mission of destruction. My eyeballs have burst. And ducks are speaking latin.
I live in Ireland and can confirm this is 100% true, we can hear all of the screams from here.
i dont need a valentine i need 8 million dollars and a fast metabolism
amazing how panic at the disco went from cabaret emo trip hop to weed and tambourines to electro pop these-songs-definitely-arent-about-ryan-ross in like 10 years. truly amazing.